Cape Tribulation Eco Tours
Exploring the Oldest Rainforest in the World
The Daintree is the place to immerse yourself in nature, disconnect from the modern world and enjoy the adventurous activities it has to offer.
The Daintree Rainforest is a wild and ancient environment covering 1200 square kilometers between the Mossman Gorge and Bloomfield River. It is known as one of the most complex ecosystems on earth believed to be upto 180 million years old and contains living examples of unique ancient plants as well as thousands of species of birds, animals and reptiles – perfect for Cape Tribulation eco tours!
- Several Cape Tribulation eco tours depart Cairns and Port Douglas daily exploring the Daintree NP
- Take a wildlife cruise on the Daintree River to see giant crocodiles in their natural environment
- Watch sunrise from Myall Beach in Cape Tribulation
- Explore the jungle after dark with a guided night walk in Cape Tribulation
- Zip line through the ancient rainforest canopy with the Jungle Surfers
- Enhance your experience in the Daintree with a visit to the Discovery Centre
- Half day reef trips depart Myall Beach daily for some of the best outer reef snorkelling
- Peak season runs July to September and Australian school holidays of Christmas and Easter. During these periods make sure you book popular Cape Tribulation eco tours and experiences in advance
- Cape Tribulation is a small settlement in the heart of the Daintree NP and the furtherest point accessible by cars without 4-wheel drive.
- Cape Tribulation is 1 hour 45 mins north of Port Douglas and 2 hours 45 mins north of Cairns
- Stay overnight to enhance your experience – several Cape Tribulation eco tours offer overnight options
- Responsible Snorkelling: Practice your buoyancy, never touch or stand on the reef, avoid disturbing the sand
- Be Croc Safe: Crocodiles may be present in coastal waters of the Daintree region. Please respect them and their protected habitat