Noosa – The Jewel of the Sunshine Coast
Self guided coastal walks take you into Noosa National Park where you may see koalas in the trees or dolphins catching waves. Enjoy a coffee on leafy Hastings Street or alfresco dining once the sun has set.
Noosa also boasts the second largest everglades system in the world to explore and a delight for wildlife lovers and adventure seekers.
You can even make Noosa your staging post for day and overnight tours to world heritage listed Fraser Island.
- Noosa National Park: Walk this coastal park for expansive views and marine life spotting
- One of Australia’s best kept secrets; kayaking in the Noosa Everglades
- Explore the Noosa River teeming with bird and marine life
- The starting point of Drop Bear Adventures legendary Fraser Island tours
- In Noosa Heads walk along the beac to Noosa Woods to watch kite surfers and witness epic sunsets
- Noosa Heads does appear to be an expensive place but there are backpacker hostels here too
- On a budget? There are more budget accommodation options over the hill in Noosa Junction
- Noosa Ferry passes explore Noosa’s collection of villages including Noosaville, Tewantin and Noosa Marina and depart from Noosa Heads
How to get to Noosa
- Self-Driving: 90 minutes drive north of Brisbane Airport.
- Flying: The Sunshine Coast regional airport is only 30 minutes drive from Noosa
- Bus Services from Brisbane (South): Greyhound and Premier Motors offer daily connections
- Bus Services from Hervey Bay (North): Greyhound and Premier Motors offer daily connections