Perth Eco Tours
Explore Five Worlds in One State - Wild Western Australia
Western Australia is blessed, untouched and waiting for you to explore it’s five distinct regions with Perth Eco Tours being the perfect start.
Australia’s sunniest capital city Perth is the travellers hub for exploring the state. Stunning beaches, whales and dolphin experiences and Rottnest Island are just some of its natural highlights. Food & Wine is a hit and Margaret River and the South West of the state is renowned as one of the world’s biodiversity hotspots.
Esperance and the Golden Outback offer arid desert landscapes and north of Perth is one of the planet’s largest fringing reefs in Exmouth and the Coral Coast. Keep going to sub-tropical wilderness in Broome and the North West which ultimately leads on to Darwin and the Top End.
Western Australia is an extraordinary destination and it all starts here with Perth Eco Tours.
- Enjoy a low level scenic flight with every Lady Elliot Eco Tour and Package
- The best Manta Ray encounters in Australia
- Snorkelling, Glass Bottom Boat Tours and Reef Walks with experienced and passionate ranger guides
- Scuba Divers paradise with over 20 dive sites and large marine life (dive site map link)
- Sunset and Sunrise when staying at least a night on Lady Elliot
- Lady Elliot is only accessible by plane from the Australian main land
- Cheaper packages are available for Hervey Bay and Bundaberg departures
- Combine your Lady Elliot stay with Reef and Rainforest packages including Fraser Island
- Gold Coast and Brisbane Packages also include stays at an exclusive nature eco-retreat in Lamington National Park
- Bird Watchers: Lady Elliot Island now has the second highest diversity of bird species on the Great Barrier Reef
- Manta Rays: Resident Populations (LEI Manta Ray Guide.pdf)
- Green and Loggerhead Sea Turtles: Resident Populations (LEI Sea Turtle Guide.pdf)
- Turtle Nesting and Laying: November > February
- Turtle Hatching: February > April
- Humpback Whale Migration: June > October (LEI Whale Guide.pdf)
- Sea Bird Season: September > April (LEI Bird Guide.pdf)
How to get to Lady Elliot Island
Lady Elliot Island is easily accessible from south-east Queensland. The island has its own airstrip and scenic flight transfers are included with every Lady Elliot Eco Tours Package for day trippers and those staying longer.
Flights operate from the following airports;
- Bundaberg Airport – approx. 30mins
- Hervey Bay (Fraser Coast Airport) – approx. 40mins
- Brisbane (Redcliffe Airport) with accommodation transfers – approx. 80mins
- Gold Coast (Coolangatta Airport) with accommodation transfers – approx. 100mins