The Best Marine life Encounters in Australia
Book a trip to Port Lincoln and the Eyre Peninsula and you will be greeted by a magnificent oceanic paradise, perfect for snorkelling, diving and the very best marine life encounters. This natural playground is not only famous for its exciting sea life, but also for its rich inland biodiversity.
The Eyre Peninsula is recognised as a true “Aussie” landscapes that includes rugged outback and stunning coastlines and the perfect staging post is Port Lincoln eco tours.
Port Lincoln eco tours offer Great White Shark encounters from a single day to multi night expeditions, swimming with inquisitive sea lions and dolphins and even spotting Australia’s most loved animal, Koalas.
Port Lincoln eco tours and Eyre Peninsula adventures are just waiting to mesmerise you.
- Great White Shark Cage Diving or Underwater Viewing
- Swimming with Sea Lions and Dolphins
- Coffin Bay National Park is known for its remote pristine sandy beaches
- Watch huge Southern Right Whales annual migration from May to October
- Hang out with wild Koalas at Mikkira Station
- Port Lincoln and the Eyre Peninsula is best visited in the warmer summer months between December and February although it is an all year round destination
- Peak Shark diving months are Nov-Jan (warmer summer months) and April-June (colder winter months)
- You can reach Port Lincoln and Eyre Peninsula by an organised tour, flight, ferry and coach from Adelaide