Ocean Rafting Whitsundays "Best of"
More Snorkel Time & Whitehaven Beach
Why we Love Ocean Rafting Whitsundays
Each Ocean Rafting Whitsundays tour offers three days in one, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, pristine Whitsundays snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks.
This Ocean Rafting Whitsundays “Best of” eco adventure is a favourite amongst avid snorkellers visiting two different snorkel destinations.
In addition this our also visits Hill Inlet, north end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to Hill Inlet lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven.
Whats special about Ocean Rafting Whitsundays?
This is the only tour to have direct access to Hill Inlet beaches meaning you step off your super fast jet boat onto the stunning silica sand itself without a boat in sight.
Value – there are two options that make it affordable for those on a budget, or those who want an all inclusive day.
Your cruise will include the following highlights;
- Visit world famous Whitehaven Beach
- Guided Bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout for epic views
- Snorkel TWO spectacular Fringing Island Reefs
- Discover Wonderful Marine Life
- Ride the Fastest Day Boats in the Whitsundays
- Lots of Fun!
- More Time SNORKELLING
- Visit Hill Inlet Lookout & Whitehaven Beach
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Wet suits (starter pack add-on)
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Buffet Lunch (BYO option/ starter pack add-on)
- Cake for afternoon tea
- Marine Park Fees
- National Park Fees
Enjoy snorkelling around Hook Island including Mantaray Bay, Maureens Cove and other specially selected Whitsundays snorkelling spots, ensuring a memorable underwater experience.
This Ocean Rafting Whitsundays tour also includes a visit to the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, north end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to Hill Inlet lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven.
This is the only tour to have direct access to Hill Inlet beaches, where you can explore, enjoy an optional buffet style lunch served at the beach and swim in the crystal clear turquoise ocean or just relax on the silica white sand.
Small groups allow you to experience this tropical paradise away from the crowds.
Experience Ocean Rafting Whitsundays signature adrenalin fuelled action while exploring the islands, inlets and beaches on custom built semi-rigid inflatable vessels, travelling at speeds of up to 35 knots (65 km/hour).
The vessels are up to 12 metre semi-rigid inflatable vessels, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines, allowing you to experience a fun, high speed ride amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays.
A visit to Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach and snorkelling pristine coral reefs all in one day, along with the “ride of your life”, allows for a very special adventure!
Departs from Abel Point Marina;
- Courtesy Pick-ups: from 7:15am
- Check-in at Abel Point Marina South Village: 7:45am
- Boat Departs: 8:45am
- Returns Abel Point Marina: 3:30pm
- Meals & Allergies: Most additional Dietary Requirements can be catered for – Please ask upon booking
- Itineraries may be subject to change dependant on weather and other circumstances
- Buffet Style Lunches: $16 *
- Sunsuit/Wetsuit Hire: $8 *
- Prescription Mask Hire: $15
- Water, Soft Drinks
- Beer / Cider
*Add-ons for Starter Packages
What to Bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and shoes.
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling.
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware.
- Cash for water, soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board.
- If you have chosen not to have our buffet style lunch, please ensure that you bring your own as we do not visit any resorts during the day.
- If you cancel at least 2 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Unless otherwise stated all refunds will incur a 10% administration fee
The following Eco-Accreditation from Eco Tourism Australia had been achieved.
- Eco Certified Advanced Ecotourism
Australia’s leading and most innovative ecotourism products, providing an opportunity to learn about the environment with an operator who is committed to achieving best practice when using resources wisely, contributing to the conservation of the environment and helping local communities.
- Climate Action Innovator
Businesses have undertaken a set of adaption and emissions reduction strategies and are auditing and measuring their carbon footprint..
Where Booking Tours means Saving Rainforest
Tree Hugger Travel invest in tree planting and rebuilding biodiversity hotspots around the world by funding land acquisition through World Land Trust projects.
How do we do that?
We fund it with your travel bookings and our eco-rewards loyalty programme.
$100 = 100 Eco-Rewards Points
750 points funds the purchase of 1/4 Acre (1000m²) of Real Rainforest in Real Places.
In recognition, you receive a colourful and informative gift pack by post
This includes a personalised certificate and information about the project you supported.
Head to our Eco Rewards Programme page to find out more.
All Inclusive (Lunch & Wetsuit)
Get in touch
Please ask our friendly support team as many questions as you need.
It is possible to make reservations with our personal travel managers.
Please contact us for:
You may also like these eco-tours and experiences
Your Bookings Save Rainforest
Earn Eco-Rewards that fund the purchase of biologically important threatened rainforests around the world.
We partner with the World Land Trust to make this happen and you, our customers, will receive a personalised certificate in recognition of the land you have helped to save.