Ocean Safari Cape Trib Snorkel
Best of Outer Barrier Reef in 25 mins
Why we Love Ocean Safari
The half day Great Barrier Reef tour visits two different snorkel destinations, each with an extraordinary array of marine life and coral species.
After a fast 25 minute ride, you are ready to snorkel two fabulous locations at Mackay and Undine Reefs.
Your cruise will include the following highlights;
- Spend 2 hours snorkelling on the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Visit 2 Exclusive Reef sites at Mackey & Undine Reefs
- Marine Life Encounters
- Depart from Cape Tribulation Beach in the Daintree NP
- Exhilarating Jet Boat Ride
- Visit two reef sites, Mackay and Undine Reefs
- 2 hours exploring the underwater world and swimming with turtles
- All snorkelling equipment
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Reef interpretation and eco presentations
- Courtesy bus transfers
Check-in at the Turtle Rock Cafe in the heart of Cape Tribulation.
Grab a coffee or even some breakfast before a reef interpretation and stroll 400m through the beautiful forest to the beach where we meet our boat.
Your Safari vessel is based on the original design of a rescue craft and is a rigid inflatable boat driven by 700hp engines, enabling it to race out to our first reef destination in only 25 minutes.
We spend two hours snorkelling our two reef locations enjoying some once in a lifetime marine encounters and beautiful coral viewing.
We return to the amazing backdrop of the oldest existing rainforest in the world, the Daintree, enjoying some fast and furious fun with our super speedy vessel.
- Departs Daily: Check-in 8:00am
- Returns approx. 12:30pm
- Afternoon departures available during peak times – please enquire
The following Eco-Accreditation from Eco Tourism Australia had been achieved.
- Eco Certified Advanced Ecotourism
Australia’s leading and most innovative ecotourism products, providing an opportunity to learn about the environment with an operator who is committed to achieving best practice when using resources wisely, contributing to the conservation of the environment and helping local communities.
Where Booking Tours means Saving Rainforest
We help the World Land Trust purchase threatened rainforests around the world and turn them into officially protected nature reserves.
How? Just by You booking tours and travel here through our unique Eco-Rewards programme.
Earn Eco-Reward Loyalty Points for every dollar you spend with Tree Hugger Travel.
750 Eco-Reward Points will activate a donation to the World Land Trust that will actually fund the purchase of 1/4 Acre (1000 square meters) of Rainforest.
In recognition, our customers will receive a colourful and informativegiftpack that also includes a certificate with their name(s) and project they helped support.
Find more information here.
- Marine Park Fees included
- Itineraries may be subject to change dependant on weather and other circumstances
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AU$)
- Sunsuit/Wetsuit Hire – $8
- Prescription Mask Hire – $15
- Soft Drinks/Juice
- If you cancel at least 2 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Pre-booked scuba divers that fail the onboard medical questionnaire are NOT entitled to a refund.
- Unless otherwise stated all refunds will incur a 10% administration fee
Snorkelling & Diving Prices
Get in touch
Please ask our friendly support team as many questions as you need.
It is possible to make reservations with our personal travel managers.
Please contact us for:
You may also like these eco-tours and experiences
Your Bookings Save Rainforest
Earn Eco-Rewards that fund the purchase of biologically important threatened rainforests around the world.
We partner with the World Land Trust to make this happen and you, our customers, will receive a personalised certificate in recognition of the land you have helped to save.