Summertime Whitsundays: Sail, Snorkel & Kayak
Perfect 2 Day Whitsundays Adventure
Advanced Eco-Tourism Operator Award
Earn Eco-Rewards that protect Real Rainforest
Hot Tub, Kayaks & Classic Sailing
Departs: Monday-Thursday-Saturday @8:30am
Visit best destinations incl. Whitehaven Beach
upto 16 passengers
Private & Shared Cabins
Fully inclusive of meals & snacks
Why we Love Summertime Whitsundays
Sea kayaking, sailing, exploring the World Heritage Listed Whitsunday Islands, visiting Whitehaven Beach and snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef provide an action packed Summertime Whitsundays adventure.
Summertime Whitsundays has been lovingly restored and immaculately maintained white retaining all of her old world charm, with classic oiled timbres which are combined with the modern convenience of a fully air-conditioned vessel.
Summertime Whitsundays is the only vessel in the region that allows guests to experience guided kayaking safaris on "sit-on-top" kayaks. This allows the Summertime Whitsundays crew guide you on an eco-friendly exploration of hidden inlets and fringing reefs as a group which is a highlight of this cruise.
Your Summertime Whitsundays sailing adventure will include the following highlights;
- Small Numbers - only 16 passengers
- Visit Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet Look out
- Guided Eco Sea Kayak Safari
- Snorkel Fringing Coral Reefs
- Sleep under the stars
- Fresh Water Spa / Hot Tub on board
Summertime Whitsundays Inclusions
- Sail 16.7m long Summertime Whitsundays
- Only 16 Passengers
- Sea kayak Safari
- Fully air-conditioned
- Modern comforts
- Private cabin accommodation available
- Freshwater Spa / Hot Tub
- Best Destinations including Whitehaven Beach
- Freshly prepared meals prepared on-board
- Fresh Linen for each guest
- All Snorkelling Equipment & Wetsuits
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Fees
- Whitsunday Islands National Park Fees
- Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly crew
Summertime Whitsundays Itinerary
For two days and one night you will get to explore the glorious Whitsundays and explore the best parts of the islands with your Summertime Whitsundays cruise.. Enjoy opportunities to snorkel, kayak, sail and bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout, you will explore the spectacular marine park from above and below the water, taking home memories to last a lifetime.
Summertime Whitsundays offers 2-person inflatable kayaks that give you a chance to explore marine park in a whole new way. Paddle your way around the calm coves of crystal clear bays and see the coral and fish from above, enjoying the luxury of your comfortable kayak. Wash up on Whitehaven Beach in your kayak, explore the 7 kms of silica sands and relax for a while, before kayaking back to the boat for lunch.
Summertime Whitsundays pride themselves on freshly prepared and home made foods. Special diets and vegetarians can be assured of healthy, wholesome meals.
- Departs: Monday - Thursday - Saturday @ 8:30am
- Returns: Tuesday - Friday - Sunday @ 4:00pm
The following Eco-Accreditation from Eco Tourism Australia had been achieved.
ECO CERTIFIED ADVANCED ECOTOURISM
Australia's leading and most innovative ecotourism products, providing an opportunity to learn about the environment with an operator who is committed to achieving best practice when using resources wisely, contributing to the conservation of the environment and helping local communities.
Where Booking Tours means Saving Rainforest
Earn an "Eco-Reward" for every dollar you spend with Tree Hugger Travel.
Eco-rewards are used to fund the purchase of threatened tropical forests worldwide creating nature reserves through our partner the World Land Trust where David Attenborough is it's long standing patron and staunch supporter.
Eco-rewards: 750 is the magic number
Once you have reached 750 eco-rewards ($750 of bookings) Tree Hugger Travel fund the purchase of one thousand square meters of wildlife habitat and you, our customer, will receive a personalised certificate in recognition of the land you have helped to save.
Some tours may have a set number of rewards. For more information check out our "Conservation Projects" page.
Reviews will open in a new tab on the TripAdvisor website.
Please return here to Save Rainforest by Booking Tours.
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Every guest is issued with an eco-bag to pack their belongings. These bags are permitted on board only.
- Luggage Storage is offered at our check-in office at a one off minimal charge.
- BYO Alcoholic Drinks - Summertime Whitsundays is a non-licenced vessel
- Available Cabin and Sleeping Arrangements;
Shared single – single bed in a dorm situation
Shared double – double bed in a dorm situation
Private twin – two single beds in a private cabin
Private double – double bed in a private cabin
- Marine Park Fees and Port Authority Levies included
- Most additional Dietary Requirements can be catered for - Please ask upon booking
- Itineraries may be subject to change dependant on weather and other circumstances
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AU$)
- If you cancel at least 22 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 21 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Unless otherwise stated all refunds will incur a 10% administration fee.