Whitsunday Getaway Luxury Escape
Couples Premium Experience
Why we Love Whitsunday Getaway
The perfect couples Whitsunday escape in stylish fashion.
Whitsunday Getaway is a premium 43 foot Fountain Pajot “Belize” Catamaran designed to promote a more stable sailing experience. Boasting four double sized cabins, all with en-suites and carrying a maximum of only 8 guests, this cruise is a must.
The saloon and dining area consists of a polished wood table bordered by comfortable cushioned lounges, all superbly lit by the abundance of glass surrounding.
A quality menu and service provided by the live aboard crew and all meals are freshly prepared on board by a specially trained hostess.
Your cruise will include the following highlights;
- Premium Sailing Experience with only 8 passengers
- Discover world famous Whitehaven beach
- Snorkel beautiful fringing coral reefs
- Mouth-watering cuisine
- Discover an array of Marine Life
- Stargaze and count Shooting Stars
- Enjoy the perfect couples and honeymooners experience
- Fully Air-conditioned vessel
- Private Cabins with en-suite and air-conditionaing
- Freshly prepared Meals by specially trained host
- Best Destinations including Whitehaven Beach
- Use of our stand-up paddle boards
- Snorkelling Equipment & Wetsuits
- Marine Park Fees
- National Park Fees
Waiting to welcome you aboard our magnificent catamaran are our skipper and hostess. After an onboard vessel briefing, we steam out to explore the very best the Whitsundays have to offer.
We cruise effortlessly across turquoise waters toward your first night of rest and relaxation amongst the islands of the Whitsundays. Enjoy pre dinner drinks as you get to know some new friends. At this quiet anchorage your hostess will be preparing your first sumptuous feast.
After your meal, kick back and enjoy the company of new friends. After a last glance across the shimmering waters, you fall into your huge, comfy berth and enjoy the best nights’ sleep you’ve ever had while Getaway floats peacefully in her secluded anchorage.
Don’t sleep in – there’s too much to do! The crew are up early to make you a cuppa and prepare your fabulous continental breakfast.
After a quiet pleasant sail we head off to visit the vast silica sands of magnificent Whitehaven Beach. See just why this beach is rated the most beautiful in the world. It will take your breath away. Wading through crystal clear water over brilliant fine white sand with the ocean vista before you is an experience never to be forgotten and another highlight of your Whitsunday Getaway cruise.
Swim, snorkel or laze on the world’s finest beach, you may never want to leave but for a superb smorgasbord!
We up anchor to visit one of the many sensational islands fringed by stunning coral reef. After a full day of snorkeling, swimming or simply relaxing and soaking up the magnificent views, our palatial cruise boat drifts gently to another spectacular anchorage.
Your last breakfast onboard and another opportunity to get wet if you’re up to it. Whitsunday Getaway will take you on one last swim or snorkel.
After morning tea Whitsunday Getaway will set sail for home. On the trip back to Airlie Beach, lounge around on the huge forward nets and soak up the stunning views… sure to be with you for years to come.
Whitsunday Getaway has to be the very best way to visit as much as possible of our beautiful Island Archipelago. With our friendly crew, fine food and spacious accommodation, you’ll love cruising the Whitsundays.
Departs from Port of Airlie Marina;
- Tues – Wed – Thurs – Fri – Sat – Sun
- Departure Time: 3:00pm
- Returns: 1:00pm
Check-in: Passengers are encouraged to check in the day prior to travel between 7am-5pm at our Airlie Beach office.
- Meals & Allergies: Most additional Dietary Requirements can be catered for and some may incur a surcharge – Please ask upon booking
- Every guest is issued with an eco-bag to pack their belongings.
These bags are permitted on board only.
- Luggage Storage is offered at WSA’s check-in office at a one off minimal charge.
- BYO alcoholic drinks is allowed on this vessel
- Available Cabin and Sleeping Arrangements;
Private ensuite double – double bed in a private cabin with private bathroom
- Itineraries may be subject to change dependant on weather and other circumstances
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AU$)
What to Bring
- BYO drinks – No glass (Wine limit to 1 or 2 bottles please)
- Beach towel, bathing suit and sunhat
- Practical clothing, footwear & sunscreen (min. 30+)
- If you cancel at least 15 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 14 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Unless otherwise stated all refunds will incur a 10% administration fee
We recommend you purchase Travel Insurance which would cover for such things as Road Closures, flight, bus or tour cancellations.
The following Eco-Accreditation from Eco Tourism Australia had been achieved.
- Eco Certified Ecotourism
Tourism in a natural area that focuses on optimal resources use, leaves minimal impact on the environment and offers interesting ways to learn about the environment with operators that use resources wisely, contribute to conserving the environment and help local communities.
Where Booking Tours means Saving Rainforest
Tree Hugger Travel invest in rebuilding biodiversity hotspots around the world by funding land acquisition through the highly respected World Land Trust and their projects.
How Do We Do That ?
We fund it with Your travel bookings and our eco-rewards programme.
- Every dollar earns an eco-reward
- For example: Spend $100 ⇢ Earn 100 eco-rewards
- Reaching 750 eco-rewards will enable us to fund the permanent protection of 1/4 Acre of Real Rainforest in Real Places.
- Continue earning and every 750 eco-rewards Tree Hugger Travel will continue protecting.
☆ Recognising Your Contribution ☆
You made this happen and in recognition, You will receive a colourful and informative gift pack by post.
This includes a personalised certificate, information about the project you supported and a letter from World Land Trust thanking you for Your support.
More information? Head to our Eco Rewards Programme page.
BOOK TOURS HERE ♡ PAY NO MORE ♡ SAVE RAINFOREST & WILDLIFE
Getaway I – Departs Sun/Wed/Friday
Getaway II – Departs Tues/Thurs/Sat
Get in touch
Please ask our friendly support team as many questions as you need.
It is possible to make reservations with our personal travel managers.
Please contact us for:
You may also like these eco-tours and experiences
Your Bookings Save Rainforest
Earn Eco-Rewards that fund the purchase of biologically important threatened rainforests around the world.
We partner with the World Land Trust to make this happen and you, our customers, will receive a personalised certificate in recognition of the land you have helped to save.