Uluru Eco Tours
Directly from the Red Centre
Did you know you can fly directly into Yulara (Ayers Rock Resort) and explore the heart of Australia’s Red Centre!
Yulara (Ayers Rock Resort) is the service village for the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and has effectively turned one of the world’s least hospitable regions into a comfortable place to stay. Lying just outside the national park, 20km from Uluru and 53km from Kata Tjuta, the complex is the closest base for exploring the park.
You don’t even have to stay at the resort either. There are tours that pick up from the airport and include their own exclusive tented camps.
Want to finish a tour in Alice Springs? You can even do this. Whether it is cheaper flights, suiting your travel itinerary or you just want to fly over one the worlds most famous rocks.
- Join all inclusive multi-day tours into the red desert exploring iconic locations and Aboriginal culture
- An Uluru sunset and sunrise is a must or any venture into the Australian outback
- Looking for big adventure? Start a guided overland tour to Darwin, Adelaide or even Cairns
- Skydiving – throw yourself out of a plane over magnificent Uluru
- Scenic Helicopter Flights
- Check tour and accommodation availability before booking flights into Yulara
- On a budget? There is shared dorm accommodation at the Outback Pioneer lodge
- Some tours can start in Yulara (Ayers Rock Resort/Airport) and end in Alice Springs
- Transfers to Alice Springs and vice versa start from $99
- Best time to visit? March to May and September to November offer temperatures between 12 – 30°C (54 – 86°F)