Uluru Skydiving – Rock the Centre
Freefall over Australia's Icon Uluru!
Why we love Uluru Skydiving
There is two options when you are up there too… Longer free-fall, or prefer a longer and relaxed parachute ride to take in the views in blissful silence? The choice is yours.
The Uluru Skydiving team can capture it all on video for you too!
Your jump will include the following highlights;
- Scenic Flight past Uluru and epic Red Centre views
- Sunrise and Sunset Jumps
- Free-falling from 10,000 or 12,000 feet
- Scenic Flight
- Maximum 2 jumpers per plane ride
- Skydive equipment and jump pants
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation or Ayers Rock Airport
- An Experience of a Lifetime!
Your Uluru Skydiving adventure begins with pick up from your accommodation and then we head out to Ayers Rock airport to get all suited up, go through our briefing and tick off the paperwork.
We jump into the plane and take off for an extraordinary scenic flight of Uluru with views of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), Lake Amadeus and Mt. Connor as you fly up to jump altitude.
Time to exit the aircraft from 10,000 or 12,000 feet to experience maximum free fall, and living life to the full! Our chutes will open to perfect and blissful silence followed by a scenic parachute flight back to the Drop Zone landing area at Ayers Rock Resort.
The Uluru Skydiving team can capture your once in a lifetime experience on camera with HD Video and Photo Packages also available at an extra cost.
- Ayers Rock hotels, lodges and airport directly – Several Times Daily
- Returns: Allow 2 hours to complete tour experience.
- The minimum age is 12 years old and all minors must have a legal guardian present on the day of the skydive activity
- All persons are subject to Tandem Master assessment.
- All persons 95kg and over will incur a surcharge of $50.00.
- Payment surcharge: All payments made on the day in Ayers Rock incur a 3% Credit Card surcharge.
Australian Parachute Federation (APF)
Photo and Video options
- HD Video and Photo Package available as optional extra $145.00
*package price may change without notice – please confirm upon booking.
Cancellations / Rescheduling / Refund Policy
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is $100 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 2 and 7 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 48 Hours of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Changes can be made up to 48 hours before scheduled departure.
- Unless otherwise stated all refunds incur a 10% admin fee.
Where Booking Tours means Saving Rainforest
Tree Hugger Travel invest in rebuilding biodiversity hotspots around the world by funding land acquisition through the highly respected World Land Trust and their projects.
How Do We Do That ?
We fund it with Your travel bookings and our eco-rewards programme.
- Every dollar earns an eco-reward
- For example: Spend $100 ⇢ Earn 100 eco-rewards
- Reaching 750 eco-rewards will enable us to fund the permanent protection of 1/4 Acre of Real Rainforest in Real Places.
- Continue earning and every 750 eco-rewards Tree Hugger Travel will continue protecting.
☆ Recognising Your Contribution ☆
You made this happen and in recognition, You will receive a colourful and informative gift pack by post.
This includes a personalised certificate, information about the project you supported and a letter from World Land Trust thanking you for Your support.
More information? Head to our Eco Rewards Programme page.
BOOK TOURS HERE ♡ PAY NO MORE ♡ SAVE RAINFOREST & WILDLIFE
12,000ft Skydive Uluru – Day Time
12,000ft Skydive Uluru – Sunrise
12,000ft Skydive Uluru – Sunset
Get in touch
Please ask our friendly support team as many questions as you need.
It is possible to make reservations with our personal travel managers.
Please contact us for:
You may also like these eco-tours and experiences
Your Bookings Save Rainforest
Earn Eco-Rewards that fund the purchase of biologically important threatened rainforests around the world.
We partner with the World Land Trust to make this happen and you, our customers, will receive a personalised certificate in recognition of the land you have helped to save.